Cutest,  "The Cutest Kitty"
died 3/29/07
16 yrs old
Barbi Twins Comment on their Loss and Lawsuit

Class Action Law Firm:
Blim & Edelson LLC, Chicago


RECALL INFO Comprehensive, Current Recall List
2007 Pet Food Recall Database
American Veterinary Medical Association
AVMA Comprehensive Pet Food Recall List

NEWS SOURCE Pet Food Recall Pet Food Recall

(including blog sources* to exchange information, ideas and express emotions) (Pets Need a Voice Too)
Pet Connection
Dog Explorer
Ten Things You Should Know about the Pet Food Recall (HSUS)
Testimony at Senate Hearing on Pet Food Safety (
The Truth About Pet Food (Regular Updates)

*Remember:  Bloggers are individuals who may or may not be professionals.  When you are provided with information (even here on this website) DO THE RESEARCH  - don't presume everything you read is true or factual!  There has been a lot of mis-information or "missing" information out there.


USDA - Food Safety and Inspection Service:  (FSIS):
locate office:
Food Drug and Cosmetic Safety:  -   search on

Official information and services from the U.S. government

Federal Courts
Federal Judicial Branch
State Courts
Federal Legislative Branch
State Legislatures and Legislators
U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee
U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee
Laws and Regulations Reference

Resource:  USA.Gov: Courts and Legislatures 

Foodborne Illness
Reporting Foodborne Illness (CDC)
Diagnosis and Management of Foodborne Illness: A Primer for Physicians (AMA, FDA, CDC, FSIS)
Meat, Poultry, & Egg Products
Contact: Food Safety and Inspection Service of USDA
Seafood, Fruits, Vegetables, & Other Non-Meat Food Products
Contact: Food and Drug Administration
Food Away from Home - E.g. caterers, restaurants, community picnics
Contact your state or local Health Department. (Phone numbers may be found in your local phone directory)
Advertising and Fraud Complaints
Contact: Federal Trade Commission
Contact: State, County and City Government Consumer Protection Offices
Water /  Bottled water
Contact: Food and Drug Administration
Ground water and drinking water
Contact: Environmental Protection Agency
Dietary Supplements
Tips for the Savvy Supplement User (FDA)
Other Complaints
Reports and complaints about the following should be made to the agencies listed. Phone numbers can be found in your local phone directory:

  • Unsolicited products in the mail--U.S. Postal Service
  • Accidental poisonings--Poison control centers or hospitals
  • Pesticides or air and water pollution--U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
  • Hazardous household products (including toys, appliances, and chemicals)--Consumer Product Safety Commission, 1-800-638-2772
  • Alcoholic beverages--Department of Treasury's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
  • Drug abuse and controlled substances--Department of Justice's Drug Enforcement Administration
  • Hazardous chemicals in the workplace--Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration
  • Warranties--Federal Trade Commission
  • Dispensing and sales practices of pharmacies--State board of pharmacy
  • Medical practice--State certification board

Source:  consumer Guides and Protection  

CONSUMER AFFAIRS LINKS - Pet Food Recall Up To Date News Articles - Daily News

Pet Food Industry Online: